Updated: 01 January, 2021
Carmel Inn & Suites, or Carmel Inn and Suites, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://carmelinnandsuites.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
The Carmel Inn & Suites is committed to making its website usable by all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). It is our goal to provide equal accommodation for all guest and visitors regardless of whether a person requires the use of an assistive technology. We understand that Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are always evolving and as such, so are our design practices and testing methods to meet or exceed these standards.
The Carmel Inn & Suites has conducted an accessibility review of its website and has remediated any issues identified during that review. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we continue to improve and incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines over time. Additionally, our website undergoes routine accessibility reviews regularly as well as when content is added, removed, and/or modified in our website through the use of automated tools as well as manual audits to ensure our website is accessible to all. Examples of automated tools used in our review process include WAVE’s Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, Google’s Lighthouse Audit and Report, UserWay’s Accessibility Scanner, and Ally’s Color Contrast Accessibility Validator.
If you are currently experiencing any issues with our website, have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using this site, please call us toll-free at +1-800-325-8515 or email us at [email protected]. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.
Accessible Rooms and Reservation Process:
As part of our reservation process and accessibility policies we ensure that:
- Individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms at the same business hours and manner as individuals who do not need accessible guest rooms.
- All accessible guest rooms are identified and describe the accessible features in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether a given place of lodging or guest room meets their accessibility needs.
- All accessible guest rooms are held for individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms have been rented.
- Accessible guest rooms or specific guest room types are reserved upon request and any reserved guest rooms are blocked and removed from all reservation systems.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved by an individual is reserved regardless of any other guest rooms reserved by others.